|Casino||Bonus||Rating||Free spins||Payment Methods||Providers||Date|
Online Casinos with Cashback Bonus
Cashback offers are extremely popular among casino players. Regular players appreciate any opportunity to receive extra funds, and cashback offers are great as they return funds to you when luck hasn’t been on your side. This page will dive deep into cashback bonuses and explain everything you should know about them. Perhaps you’re a high roller looking to gain any edge, or you just like the idea of getting some of your losses back. Either way, you can’t go wrong with cashback offers.
Our team at GambleBoost has gone the extra mile to find top-rated cashback bonuses. When looking for these offers, you might get excited as you stumble across a few cashback offers, but you can only know their actual value when you have gone into their terms and conditions. Thankfully, our team has done all the hard work for you. The one thing all the cashback bonuses have in common is that they are easy to claim and use.
What is a Cashback Bonus?
To use cashback bonuses, you must first understand what they are and how they work. Cashback bonuses allow you to redeem some of your losses on certain casino games over a specified period. The key phrase here is “lost amount.” Some players confuse the offer and think they redeem a percentage of the total amount they wager on the games. Although this would be great, it is unfortunately incorrect.
Cashback percentages vary from one casino to another. This is crucial for players to understand since we now need to work from the presumption that casinos do not like to give out rewards to successful players. Furthermore, the amount you receive back might depend on your loyalty status. As you may know, online casinos can feature loyalty programs. Every program has certain levels. The higher you get, the higher your cashback percentage is. For example, your cashback might be 1% if you’re at level one. As soon as you increase your status to level two, the cashback increases to 2%. Then, level three comes with a 3% cashback, and so on. The percentage of cashback you will likely receive will vary drastically based on the online casino you are playing at. We would love to give a one size fits all example here, but there isn’t a set procedure for cashback offers.
You can usually use cashback on table or live games, too. As free spins are valid for slots only, bonus money is usable in every game. Table and live games are underrepresented; hence, cashback is there to incentivize players to play them.
Types of Cashback Bonuses
Online casinos feature several types of cashback bonuses. Their primary role remains the same – they redeem some of your lost amounts on the games. Below, we listed and explained all types of cashback bonuses you can claim at online casinos:
First up, we have standard cashback. A bonus that you can use on classic casino games. In most cases, the terms and conditions of the cashback state that by “standard casino games,” they mean table games. The table games section includes the following products:
- Video Poker
Live Casino Cashback
Next, we have live casino cashback. As the name suggests, you can only use this bonus on live casino games. Live dealer is a unique gambling category. The action occurs in real-time, and players can join via streams and place live wagers. All standard table variants (roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat) have specific live casino variants. This category also includes game shows.
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Cashback
A cashback bonus is categorized based on the period in which you can claim it. Hence, you can come across daily, weekly, or monthly cashback. As you probably guessed, you can claim daily cashback every day. A weekly cashback is available once every seven days, and a monthly cashback is available once per month.
How can I claim a Cashback Bonus?
You will be happy to hear that claiming and using cashback is straightforward. You need to complete just a few steps, and we have simply explained them below:
1. Register at an online casino that offers cashback – Find a reputable online casino that offers a cashback bonus and register an account. This process will not take more than a few minutes of your time. You must provide the operator with basic information about yourself (first and last name, email, phone number, preferred currency, etc.). Finding an online casino that offers cashback used to be difficult, but if you sign up for one of the cashback casinos we have featured on GambleBoost, this will not be an issue.
2. Verify your account – Verification is essential as you won’t be able to withdraw any cashback until you complete it. The casino will require documentation, such as a picture of your ID (front and back), utility bill, and proof of address. Support teams usually take around 12 hours to review and accept the documents. Verification is a KYC standard that prevents all types of fraud at the casino.
3. Deposit funds into your account – The third step of the process is depositing money into your account. Visit the cashier’s section and go to the deposit menu. Choose one of the available payment methods and transfer funds. Remember that every online casino has a minimum and maximum limit for these transactions.
4. Play the eligible games for real money – Read the T&Cs of the cashback bonus to see which games are eligible. Then, access them and play them for real money. Make sure that you learn their rules first, though. Providers are incredibly innovative with their releases; each brand puts unique features into its games. Hence, the rules might differ between the variants, regardless if they are in the same group (roulette, blackjack, etc.). Logically you need to see if the casino games you like qualify for cashback; otherwise, you would be better off choosing a different cashback casino.
5. Claim the cashback – Claiming cashback is different for every casino. The casino will usually automatically transfer the bonus funds to your account. This is the most convenient option since players don’t have to do anything. However, players sometimes need to claim it via customer service or email. Some casinos require you to provide a bonus code or to claim the bonus by a specific date. Even though the first option is more convenient, the casinos we recommend are all efficient, and it should only take a few minutes to claim your cashback either way.
Cashback Bonus Terms and Conditions
Every cashback casino comes with a set of terms and conditions. If you want to withdraw winnings you make with it, you must meet them. The good thing here is that when it comes to T&Cs, cashback bonuses are the most straightforward bonuses. Here’s what you need to pay extra attention to, though.
For some casinos, there might be no validation period, but others will require you to claim or use your cashback within a specific period. If this is the case, please pay close attention to when you need to claim this. There will also be some other specifications regarding cashback. For example, cashback might be added to you casino account as bonus funds. If so, this will undoubtedly have an expiry date.
Earlier, we mentioned that cashback offers are usable on specific games. In most cases, these include table and/or live games. If you plan to use cashback funds on slots, check if the terms and conditions support it. In most cases, though, cashback converts into straight cash, meaning players can use the cashback funds to place wagers on whatever game they like.
Maximum Cashback Amount
Cashback bonuses will return a certain percentage of your lost amount, but there’s a cap on the max funds you can receive. For example, if the cashback offers 15% up to $100, that means that if you go over the $100 limit, you will not receive extra money. You will receive the maximum limit, which is $100. Therefore maybe your eyes initially bulge out of your head when you see how good the bonus deals are, but you do need to keep all of this in mind.
Casinos with Cashback Bonus FAQ
At GambleBoost, we receive questions all of the time from our readers. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive regarding cashback bonuses:
How much money can I receive from a cashback bonus?
The amount you can receive from a cashback bonus depends on the percentage and the maximum limit explained in the T&Cs. Additionally, some casinos might increase your percentage as you level up in their loyalty programs. This varies significantly from casino to casino. Also, please note that not all online casinos offer cashback.
Is the cashback a no-deposit or a deposit bonus?
Cashback offers are considered no deposit bonuses. Although you must wager real money to become eligible to claim them, you don’t need to make a specific deposit. In truth, though, they are considered separate bonuses ideal for players who bet large amounts at an online casino.
How can I claim a cashback bonus?
To claim cashback, you must first register at an online casino that provides this offer. Then, deposit money into your account to play eligible games. The casino will either automatically transfer the bonus, or you might be required to claim the cashback.
Which games are eligible for these casino promotions?
The eligible games for cashback bonuses vary from one online casino to another. However, in most cases, you can only use the funds on table or live casino games. Make sure you read the T&Cs of the cashback itself to confirm this information.
Are cashback offers worth it?
If you sign up to be eligible for cashback, you will receive a percentage of your money back from your losses and won’t have to do anything extra to claim the additional funds – so there are no negatives.